16 December 2012

Things I worked on in 2012

Here are some things I worked on this year. My sister got married right after hurricane Sandy. It was a beautiful wedding! I made the invites and all the graphic things like the program, name cards etc. Then I made a thank you card for some friends at work that got me some cuppy cakes for my 33rd birthday. Also started to do a pic for a halloween post of a "day of the dead girl", but never finished that. Also sketched out a website opening page, but that also I never finished. Oh the illustration of Rochelle's Bridal Shower, that went in the center piece of flowers for the Bridal Shower. Also made a close friends invite to a 60th Birthday dinner. The main things I worked on this year seemed to be all the wedding stuff. So 2013 will be about me!

No comments: